A man, a woman, a dog. And Falkor. Paolo, Marilù and Yoda, together with a little Hymer, are the protagonists of this blog. Which was created to tell you how and why we decided to become fulltimers, with the aim and ambition of being a starting point for those who, like us, want to make a radical change in their lives. The choice is not easy, but we hope with our testimony to be able to give you some useful elements for reflection. And in our “journey”, we will also try to talk to you about what makes it possible: the motorhomes, the accessories, the places…
All starting from less than 6 meters: the ideal size, in our opinion, to be able to enjoy freedom without constraints. A larger vehicle would certainly be more comfortable, but stopping at the threshold of 6 meters means being able to get where with larger motorhomes or vans you can’t.
If you want to know our history, read everything in the Blog section, but if you have little time and would like to know how our adventure was born, we recommend that you read these posts in chronological order (Our history in brief):
- A project called Itineris, December 15, 2017
- Two converging stories, January 2, 2018
- Ella & John, before it’s too late, February 4, 2018
- Love at first sight named Falkor, February 10, 2018
- If a small motorhome looks like a big “Tardis”, February 12, 2018
- The energy shock, March 30, 2018
- Silence and meditation, November 3, 2018
- The decision is made!, November 12, 2018
- Into the dark (before the light?), February 19, 2019
- The customization of Falkor, May 21, 2019
- Technically fulltimer!, May 30, 2019
- The big day has arrived, June 4, 2019
If you want to find out what we think about the products we use, read the Test section
If you like plein air and compact vehicles, read the Plein Air World section
And this is our motorhome: TEST – Hymer Exsis SG (2005, on Fiat Ducato 15 2.3l/110 HP)
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook too!
Enjoy the reading!
© 2021 seimetri.it – If you want to leave a comment on this article, you can do it on our Facebook page