A man, a woman, a dog. And Falkor. Paolo, Marilù and Yoda, together with a little Hymer, are the protagonists of this blog. Which was created to tell you how and why we decided to become fulltimers, with the aim and ambition of being a starting point for those who, like us, want to make a radical change in their lives. The choice is not easy, but we hope with our testimony to be able to give you some useful elements for reflection. And in our “journey”, we will also try to talk to you about what makes it possible: the motorhomes, the accessories, the places…
All starting from less than 6 meters: the ideal size, in our opinion, to be able to enjoy freedom without constraints. A larger vehicle would certainly be more comfortable, but stopping at the threshold of 6 meters means being able to get where with larger motorhomes or vans you can’t.
- If you want to know our history, read the Camperando section
- If you want to find out what we think about the products we use, read the Test section
- If you like plein air and compact vehicles, read the Plein Air World section
And to get to know us better, you can read some of our first posts:
- It all started here: A project called Itineris
- We are these: Two converging stories
- And this is our motorhome: If a small motorhome looks like a big “Tardis”
And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook too!
Enjoy the reading!
© 2021 seimetri.it – If you want to leave a comment on this article, you can do it on our Facebook page